The Flavor Physics and CP Violation (FPCP) conferences are intended for the exchange of new ideas, for presentation of the latest experimental and theoretical results in the areas included in the conference title, and for discussions about future projects in the field. The conference is open to all experimental and theoretical physicists interested in the field.
This conference series results from the merging of the Heavy Flavor Physics Conference and the International Conference on B Physics and CP Violation. The first FPCP conference was held in 2002 in Philadelphia.
- Dates: 27 May - 31 May 2024
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Local Organising Committee chair: Norraphat Srimanobhas, Chulalongkorn University
- Dates: Late May or early June 2025
- Location: Cincinnati, USA